Dr Tan is a unique Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in that he is qualified to perform gynaecological ultrasounds on his private patients. This allows Dr Tan to be able to assess, monitor and treat each patient at the one location and often in the same consultation, saving patients time and money. Dr Tan is focusing on obstetric patients at this time and is not currently accepting gynaecology referrals.
Click on the title for more information:
- Pelvic ultrasound to assess pelvic pathology and health of the ovaries
- Antenatal blood work-up to ensure all immunisations are up to date
- Genetic testing (in the form of a blood test) for both partners to screen for genetic disorders/conditions such as cystic fibrosis, lung disease, muscle disease, developmental disorders and blood disorders.
- Dr Tan discusses the results with you and your partner and will talk you through any questions and future plans.
- Dr Tan also manages investigations for recurrent miscarriages and perinatal loss. This is normally in the form of blood tests, ultrasounds and counselling sessions with both partners.